Berry Busy Week ;)

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been enjoying good eats. I have however, been far too busy to sit down and update my blog. I wish I had a more exciting excuse, but school work has been the cause of my stress this week. Thankfully, I have a much-needed "break" from classes every Thursday. No class today :) You might be guessing that I qoke up early, explored the city, caught up on errands? Not quite. Slept in until around 10:30, called my mom, drank my coffee... then decided to make these delicious, health-full, muffins! I must have done SOMETHING right with these muffins, because I managed to have a fairly productive day after all. Deep-cleaned the apartment, did some laundry, completed my homework, visited with Milena, and went to the gym for a run and pi/yo fusion class (pilates + yoga). Good day.
Sadly, the madness begins again tomorrow - starting at 8 a.m.

*I am trying this out to see if it's more effective - let me know what you think?*

(CLICK ON PICTURE to enlarge the recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment